Catholic Life Priorities
The Holy Spirit MAC priorities to improve the Catholic life of its schools this year are:
- Achieve the CAFOD ‘Live Simply’ award and in doing so, heighten the children’s understanding of our stewardship of God’s creation.
- Ensure all senior leaders participate in the EducareM National Formation programme.
- Actively live the Catholic Social Teaching by continuing to grow the provision of charities and social action in and beyond the MAC.
- Develop opportunities for collaborative prayer and collective worship across the Holy Spirit MAC for children of all ages.
- Support students at St. Thomas More to become more active in regularly leading liturgy and prayer for younger children in the MAC.